- Forged Steel Sockets through 1-1/2”, cast alloy steel 1-5/8” through 4”
- Spelter socket terminations have an efficiency rating of 100%, based on the catalog strength of wire rope
- Ratings are based on the recommended use with 6 x 7, 6 x 19 or 6 x 37, IPS or XIP (EIP) , XXIP (EEIP), RRL, FC or IWRC wire rope.
- Strand constructed with minimal number of wires (e.g. 1 x 7) requires special consideration that socket basket length be five (5) times the strand diameter or fifty (50) times the wire diameter, whichever is the greater
- Open Grooved Sockets meet the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-S-550E, Type A, except for those provisions required of the contractor
|Part #||Rope Diam