Frontline 110CTB Combat Construction Aluminum Full Body Harness with Tongue Buckle Legs and Trauma Straps
- 5 points of adjustability & reinforced positioning belt.
- Back, shoulder and waist pads are of moisture wicking material for better breathability and a more comfortable fit to help reduce user fatigue and heat exhaustion.
- Made up of high tenacity black polyester webbing and safety orange stitching, makes it easier to do stitching safety inspection because of the color contrasting. Convenient reinforced belt and rigid pad supports tool belts without harness falling or sagging.
- Includes aluminum quick-connect buckle on chest strap & tongue buckles on leg straps for fast and easy adjustment.
- Comes with 2 lanyard keepers on the shoulder straps for lanyard placement and to help avoid tripping hazards.
- Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs. Tested by an Independent 3rd Party Lab accredited to ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2017. Meets or exceeds applicable ANSI, OSHA & CSA standards.